register.... please

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

register.... please
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Punisher by aPoCaLyPsE released + Castle Terrace Stage by DarkValentine

Go down

The Punisher by aPoCaLyPsE released + Castle Terrace Stage by DarkValentine Empty The Punisher by aPoCaLyPsE released + Castle Terrace Stage by DarkValentine

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 pm

It's time t o Punish the guilty...

The Punisher by aPoCaLyPsE released + Castle Terrace Stage by DarkValentine Here

The Punisher by aPoCaLyPsE

From my original W.I.p post...

Hello readers and thank you once again from taking time to check out my work in progress.

For those who aren't familiar with me, I go by the name "aPoCaLyPsE", and ever since I first discovered mugen sometime last year, I've been forever debtful and soon decided one day to make my own MUGEN character....And today here he stands:

MVC_Punisher

Punisher been in development for the past six months now (Since 11/26/07) and is damn near 100% completed in Phase 1, and NOW PREPARING FOR PHASE 2. I'm editing all the sprites one by one and programming on the side, with newly aquired assistance from select consultants. ( -^__^- )v

ANY IDEAS FOR THE COMPLETION OF THIS CHARACTER MAY BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION

...as I'm trying to bring in a character into MUGEN that should have been a decent mugen character from day one. Looking for comments and critism people. Thank you and enjoi the shots. (-'_^ )b

-"aPoC."

MvC Punisher is now out of the EoH box and ready to be dropped directly into your rosters. Lots of additions and great all around action. Thanks everyone for being so patience. Comment and crtiz welcome.

Up here: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=98701.0

Back to top Go down